Due to its large insights and network in the global financing industry, Armor arranges different financing deals, of which:
- Equity Financing
- Debt Financing
Raising equity can be an appealing solution to finance the growth of your business and make you benefit from the experience of new investors. However, the process is demanding and much value can be lost because of poor advice.
Our team provides early stage (up to series B) fundraising services to start-ups and mid-size companies, suited to their needs. Armor Capital has a strong network of Venture Capital and Private Equity firms and often takes part in equity financing by becoming an investor in your company.
- Assessing the funding requirements
- Identifying potential investors
- Negotiating terms between new and existing investors
- Performing business valuation
As an independent advisor, we are incentivized to negotiate the most attractive financing terms for our clients. We act as an intermediary between our clients and the market, including banks and other financial institutions, to obtain financing for different general corporate purposes, as well as working capital, capital expenditures, supply chain and trade financing solutions.
Armor Capital is experienced in complex financing across a range of sectors and debt products. Our team provides its clients with independent advice on the most suitable and competitive ways to secure capital.
Fundraising round A, B, C:
- Assessing the company’s financials to estimate the capability of raising debt
- Providing debt structuring advice (Balloon loans, Instalment loans, Bridge loans, Letter of credit, etc.)
- Identifying different banks within our wide network of financial institutions
- Preparing the bank-loan application including many supporting documents
- Negotiating with a number of institutions to obtain the most optimal terms and conditions in the market
- Actively supporting our clients throughout the whole process to ensure a smooth closing of the deal
Restructuring and refinancing:
- Renegotiating existing terms with lenders and optimizing
- Reassessing the existing capital structure
You can fill the form below for further information about our large network of private investors, funds and financial institutions :